We believe that everyone is entitled to objective advice from a competent, ethical financial planner to make smart financial decisions.
Professional Services Bookkeeping Inc can help an individual prepare his or her financial future. Perhaps there is a goal that you would like to reach by age 40, 50 or 65. We can analyze your situation by researching your financial history combined with your present status and make intelligible recommendations. With the ever-changing regulations concerning Social Security and rises in College Tuition, the time to make a plan is now.
Professional Services Bookkeeping Inc also offer a service of Financial Counseling providing personalized financial and investment management strategies. Our belief is that investment management starts with understanding the goals of our clients. Before investment decisions can be made, we step our clients through the proper steps in developing a financial plan.
What is a personal financial plan?
A personal financial plan is an effective way to manage all areas of your financial life. You might think of your personal financial plan as a map that shows you how to save, spend and invest to get your goals & dreams. Your financial plan helps you meet the financial needs you have today while you plan for tomorrow for you and your family.
Your personal financial plan should be about you, your life & your family.
That's why Professional Services Bookkeeping take a unique approach to develop a financial plan designed just for you. Our office will take time to get to know you and talk with you about your current needs and your goals for the future. The plan our office creates to takes into consideration your income, expenses, investments and debt and shows you how to manage your money to help meet your short-term and long-term needs & goals, and also protecting what you have in order to keep and increase it.
Examine your present financial situation
In order to move forward with a solid personal plan, you'll need a clear picture of your current finances. Our office will ask you some important questions to help you figure out where you're headed. These questions may include:
- Do you have a clear picture of your goals and dreams?
- What benefits do you receive from your employer?
- How do you track your current income and expenses?
Protect what's important
From life and disability income insurance to personal auto and home insurance, there
are many ways to help protect your family from the financial impact of unexpected
events. Which ones are right for you? Which may be unnecessary? Professional Services
Bookkeeping Inc, will help you decide.
- How will unexpected events impact your family's goals?
- What can't you afford to lose?
- How have you prepared for financial risks, illness, long-term care or death?
What are you saving your money for? Retirement? A home? Your children's education?
No matter what your goals, you'll need to prioritize. Our office will guide you
through the process, with questions like:
- How do your current investments support your financial goals?
- How much do you need, and how soon do you need it?
- What has your approach been to market fluctuation? Diversification? Risk tolerance?
Manage your taxes
Keeping track of tax dividends, deductions and more can help you understand the
general tax treatment of your financial service products. Consider the following:
- Do you know the tax implications of the financial products you own or are considering purchasing?
- Which investment products have tax-advantaged features or benefits?
- Do you want solve all your financial issues at one place, including your tax matters?
Plan for retirement
Whether you've just entered the workforce or you're getting ready to leave, retirement
planning should always be on your list of financial priorities. Your advisor will
help you make saving for retirement a part of your overall financial picture.
- What do you dream of doing in retirement?
- Do you have a plan to help make your retirement vision a reality?
- Are you confident that you will be able to recreate your paycheck in retirement?
Leave a legacy
From supporting your family to funding a charity, it's important to talk about where
your money will go when you're gone.
- What purpose do you want your financial legacy to serve?
- Do you have a plan to control where your assets go when you are gone?
- Will your plan let you achieve all your goals? How do you know?
- How will your intentions be realized?
Theses and others question we are always ready to help you to find a right answer for you and your family needs.